تحميل و تنزيل VMware Fusion 3.0.1 build 215242
VMware Fusion 3.0.1 build 215242 | 171 Mb
VMware Fusion 3 is packed with more than 50 new features and enhancements
Optimized for Snow Leopard
Support for both 32-bit and 64-bit Snow Leopard kernels
New 64-bit native core engine leverages power of 64-bit Snow Leopard
Leverage K64 kernel performance improvements for reduced overhead
Leverage Snow Leopard changes for optimized disk and graphics performance
Main features of Fusion:
* Support for 32-bit and 64-bit guest operating systems including all versions of Windows (from 3.11), the most common Linux distributions and Solaris.
* Submission of multiple virtual processors in a virtual machine.
* Full support for high-speed interface USB 2.0.
* Drag & Drop files between the host and guest operating system (including Linux-system) and the possibility of creating shared folders with the host OS
* The ability to create snapshots of virtual machine ( “snapshots”).
* Ability to display Windows-based applications like windows in the host system, Mac OS (code name of this mechanism Unity-analog functions Coherence in Parallels Desktop).
* Displays battery life in Windows guest operating system when working on laptops (very handy feature in full screen mode).
* Support for the mechanism of Boot Camp, which lets you run Windows from the relevant section directly.
* Ability to play 3D-games for Windows with support for DirectX9.0 ShaderModel 2 3D
* Wide possibilities for setting up networking, including support for connections AirPort / Wi-Fi. Each virtual machine can have up to ten virtual network adapters.
* Support for up to 16 GB of RAM of the host system, with a single virtual machine can be allocated up to 8 GB of memory (64-bit guest system).
What’s New in VMware Fusion 3 – (October 27, 2009)
Effortless Migration from Windows PCs to Mac
Integrated Migration Assistant helps you move your entire PC to a virtual machine on your Mac in a few simple steps
Connect your PC to your Mac with a simple Ethernet cable – no additional setup required
Automatically discover your Windows PC on the same network as your Mac using Apple’s Bonjour technology
Works just like Apple’s Migration Assistant on the Mac
Ultimate Experience for Windows 7 Guests
Support for Windows Easy Install
First virtualization product to support Windows Aero, including Flip 3D and Aero Peek
Support for DirectX 9.0EX with OpenGL 1.4 with new WDDM graphics driver
Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 on Boot Camp partitions
3D Graphics Now Supports More Applications and Games
Support for Windows Aero with WDDM driver for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
DirectX 9.0c with Shader Model 3 support for Windows virtual machines
OpenGL 2.1 support for Windows XP virtual machines
Performance. Finely Tuned.
New 64-bit native core engine maximizes overall performance for all Macs with 64-bit processors. Works on Mac OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard
Full support for 4-way SMP
Virtual SMP is now multi-core aware, providing multi-core CPUs to your virtual machines. This allows Home and Starter versions of Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 to use all enabled virtual processors instead of being limited to two.
Greatly reduced memory usage when using all Windows Vista and Windows 7 virtual machines. (Applies to Windows XP VMs created in VMware Fusion 3)
Improved 2D drawing and interactive performance in Unity, single window, and full screen views
Faster typing in Windows applications within Unity view
Improved responsiveness of remapped ***board shortcuts
Faster disk and graphics performance on Snow Leopard host
Multiple-display full screen view with much better performance for monitor layouts larger than 4096 pixels wide or 4096 pixels high on most Macs.
Unity More Mac-Like Than Ever
Leave the “Start Menu” behind with the new “Always-on” Applications Menu
Search for Windows apps like Mac apps
Use a hot *** to bring up the Applications Menu at any time
Find and launch Windows apps even if Fusion isn’t running and they will launch Fusion automatically for you.
Pin favorite Windows apps to the Application menu in any order you choose
Access recently opened documents by Windows applications
Access Computer, Documents, Control Panel, Run, and Power Commands
Control your virtual machine while in Unity including hardware settings and power states from Applications menu
Windows applications work more like Mac applications
Work with application-specific Exposé and Dock Exposé for a specific Windows app.
Use “command tilde” ( `) to switch between multiple open documents in a Windows application
Quit a specific Windows app with “command Q”
Access to Windows taskbar tray items in Unity view in the Mac menu bar.
Run 3D games and play 1080p video in Unity view.
Preview window allows you to monitor your virtual machine desktop and resize the window, even in Unity view.
Virtual Machine Library
Redesigned to make actions more discoverable
Home pane is an easy to use launching point what you need to do:
Install guest operating systems
Migrate physical PCs
Use a Boot Camp partition as a virtual machine
Download a Windows trial virtual machine
Easily find and import virtual machines that were created by Parallels Desktop or Microsoft Virtual PC for Mac.
Live view makes it easy to see what is happening in your VMs and easily switch between all VMs for a quick status
Much faster to open when multiple virtual machines are in the Virtual Machine Library