تحميل و تنزيل [UgotFile] Roxio Creator 2018 – PRO- -Ultimate Version
Roxio Creator 2018 – PRO- -Ultimate Version
Operating system: Windows ® XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 2.71 GB
Roxio Creator 2018 Pro – new version of the software package for the production of multimedia materials of professional quality for recording, editing and publication of personal videos, including high-definition recording. This is a home video studio with full support for HD-video. In addition to full support of the standard Blu-ray, the new version provides significant gain in encoding speed video stream through the use of technology ATI Stream and NVIDIA CUDA.
The new version of the application package adds support for ATI Stream technology and NVIDIA CUDA, as well as enhanced options for working with discs Blu-ray. Now with access to features such as archiving AVCHD, editing of data on BD-RE drive, new animated menu. Were improved and the opportunities that are based on a video obtained from portable devices and Web resources, there was automatic coding with optimal settings, a simplified interface.
The main innovation package Roxio Creator 2018 is the ability to use resources accelerator when encoding video in the desired format. Increasing the speed of coding reaches 400% on the newest and most powerful models of ATI and Nvidia. With the ability to optimize the video for all target devices with different screen size, the package Roxio Creator 2018 also allows you to capture and record to disk streaming video from the Internet, such as YouTube and its numerous analogs. Recorded material can then be converted into an optimal format for viewing on mobile devices or home DVD-players.
Another important advantage of the package Roxio Creator 2018 is the support for high-definition video (HD – High Definition). The massive appearance of HD-cameras at affordable prices boosted consumer interest in solutions that allow you to create your own HD-movies and commercials. Record high-definition video using the package Roxio Creator 2018 may be on Blu-ray discs with animated menus. It also supports recording files on BD-discs in the AVCHD format and record format BD-RE to edit content directly on the disk.
Another significant feature of the new package is the ability to play movies in the Blu-ray format on a desktop PC – a user license allows you to download and play high-definition movies from the Internet in one day with the official release on Blu-ray.
To allow users to quickly learn all the new capabilities of Roxio Creator 2018, the developers redesigned interface and included in the product extensive electronic textbook Learning Center with dozens of video lessons and how-to instructions for performing typical operations with video. Improved tools for working with photos and recordings, as well as means to create a full CD recording projects in all supported formats.
• Record all types of audio, video CD / DVD and CD data;
• Use tools for the diagnosis of CD / DVD;
• Make backup copies of CD and DVD;
• Extract audio track from DVD;
• Convert audio to different drives in MP3;
• Protect data with passwords and 128-bit encryption;
• Organize media in the local network;
• Create DVD menus for them;
• Capture video from your camcorder to recording straight to DVD;
• To make labels and covers for CDs;
• Create and import the HD-video.
Video: AVI, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, DVD-Video, IFO / VOB, XviD, DVR-MS, TiVo, ASF, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, 3GP, MPEG2 Transport Stream, AVC (H.264), AVCHD
Audio: Audio CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby ® Digital AC-3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, M4A, MP4, Playlists (WPL, ASX, M3U, PLS, XSPF)
Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
Video: AVI, DV-AVI, HDV, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD,, WMV, WMV HD, AVC (H.264), MP4, 3GP
Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby Digital AC-3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MPEG-1 / 2, M4A, M4B AAC, Playlists (M3U, PLS, XSPF, WPL)
Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
Video disc formats: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD), Mini DVD
CD-R/RW, DVD + R / RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-R DL, DVD + R DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R/RE, BD-R/RE DL
Disc image formats: read ISO, C2D, BIN / CUE and GI; write ISO and GI
Minimum System Requirements:
– Windows Vista (32 – or 64-bit), SP1 is required, Windows XP SP3 (32 – or 64-bit), Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32-or 64-bit).
– For data burning and copy, audio capture and editing: Intel 1.6 GHz Pentium 4 processor or AMD equivalent, 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and 1GB RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7. For video editing and conversion and DVD playback: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 1GB RAM. Multi-core processor with at least 2GB RAM recommended.
– 1024×768 DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 16-bit color setting, sound card, DVD-ROM drive.
– ATI Stream and Cuda acceleration only available with AMD ATI Stream or nVidia Cuda enabled graphic cards.
– Hard drive with at least 3 GB free space for the installation process. DVD and BD copy, video editing and authoring may require large amount of free disk space, up to several 10’s of GB.
– Windows Media Player version 10, 11 or 12.
– Internet Explorer 7 or 8.
– Internet connection required for registration, product updates, and some features. Any Internet charges are the user’s responsibility.
– QuickTime player version 7.6 for some functionality.
– TiVo requires a TiVo Series2, Series3, TiVo HD DVR or other TiVoToGo compatible DVR connected to your home network, and TiVo Desktop. Does not work with DirecTV provided TiVo DVRs. See www.tivo.com for more information.
– ITunes version 8 for some functionality.
– For video capture: OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card (for use with DV camera) or Roxio Video Capture USB (for analog sources).
– Blu-ray authoring and playback require additional plug-ins which can be purchased.